Image Map

Monday, April 21, 2014

Retraction of previous statement

There comes a point in everyones lives when they say the wrong thing, im at that point. LOL In my last post regarding the honest company diapers i said that i believed they were giving Jace a rash. I was proven wrong tonight when he started scratching at the same area again after being in a completely different diaper brand for over 24 hours. So im thrilled that it wasnt the diapers but clueless as to what is causing it! Yay for being able to continue with the honest diapers. 
I had emailed The Honest Co earlier today and they got back with me rather quickly, They sincerely apologized about the diaper issue and also is sending me a free bottle of their dish soap. This company has the best customer service team i have ever seen! Way to go Honest Co! 

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment