Image Map

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Working on myself...

Over the last couple of months i have began working on myself in many different aspects of my life. It started with weight and soon followed health. I wasnt going on a diet i was changing my health, changing my eating habits. Its all a lifestyle change. I have lost 13 lbs in my journey so far and i still have a way to go but i have learned so much not only about nutrition but also about myself and how my body works. Its all about finding the balance that works best for you. My main inspiration for losing the weight , which im sure you all know , is baby number 2. Oh how i long for baby number 2. I cant wait for the day when i have reached my goals weight and health wise so that i can start trying for my 2nd precious miracle. It will take time but i will get there. 
My health has improved so much already... My blood pressures have gone from 140-150 over 85-95 to (last time i checked) 113/79!! I cant tell you all what a relief it was to see those normal healthy numbers again. My heart rate has slowed as well. There were times when my resting heart rate was in the 90s, thats pretty scary!!  
I decided it was time for a change, so i made one, and then another, and i keep looking for ways to improve myself not only physically but emotionally as well. Im trying to be the best mother and wife that i can be. 
I decided it was time to go back to school to make a better future for myself and for my family. It all happened rather quick really, one day i thought about it , next morning i decided to go for it, enrolled, a few days later registered and i start classes for my associates of applied science degree in allied health on August 25.. My focus as of right now will be medical assistant and patient care technician. I am super excited but nervous to be going to back to school and hope that i have what it takes to make it through!! 
It has always been a dream of mine to work in a hospital. I just love the atmosphere and everything about it and i am FINALLY going to make it happen. So heres to 2 years of major life transformations and a better, healthier future!! 

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment