Image Map

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I have fallen in love again..


....with the honest company!
My first bundles came today and i was like a little kid on Christmas! I am so excited LOL I will be doing the updated review that i mentioned in the last post about the honest company soon. This months bundles contained 6 packs of diapers (204) 2 packages of wipes, dish soap, sudsy dish scrubber thing, floor cleaner, multi surface cleaner, 2 hand soaps, 2 spray hand sanitizers, & a conditioning mist.



I have been pretty busy the last few days & things have been chaotic!! Family in town, Helping Samantha adjust, dog sitting etc etc. Tonight we will have a house full of kids for the night, Jace, Lil Geromy, My nieces, and the dog too! I'm going to make biscuit calzones for dinner, YUM. 






Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment