Image Map

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Life & Chaos!

Blogger Fail. Yes, i know. I have been so incredibly busy with everything lately and blogging has just slipped my mind. Im hoping that now that things have STARTED to settle down i will be able to catch back up. So whats been going on? Well lets see....
We had family in town from Idaho for a few days, lots of kids = Lots of chaos!
Still getting a routine down with my new job while trying to get Jace adjusted.
Preparing for my 2nd upcoming job that i am super excited about (see more below)
Went to the zoo with my moms group
I had a Easter potluck & Egg hunt for my Colorado Springs Moms Group
Jace is sick, AGAIN!

Family In Town
Jace had not met his cousins or his uncle so this was super exciting! We were able to have all (but one) kids over night last weekend. I hadnt seen them in so long, it was a lot of fun! We also went to a get together with them and had some great food. Heres some pictures 

( DISCLAIMER - This car is parked, in a parking lot, NO ONE was driving kids around like this, LOL )









Upcoming 2nd Job


In the beginning of May, I will officially be a Lemongrass Spa Consultant! I am super excited about this. I am very happy to have found 2 great opportunities that allow me to still be a stay at home mom! For more information on Lemongrass Spa 
www.lemongrassspa.com
https://www.facebook.com/BrittanysLemongrass

Trip to the zoo!
I took Jace & Sami to the zoo with some ladies from my moms group, it was awsome. I love the cheyenne mountain zoo , it is gorgeous!





CSM 2014 Easter Potluck & Egg Hunt





Now im off to finish dinner, But with in the next couple days ill put up the complete review of THE HONEST COMPANY products! Hope you all had a great weekend. 


Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment