Image Map

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sugaring, Sugar wax Part 2

So the other day i made my first batch of all natural sugar wax as you saw in part one. I learned a couple of thins during this process
After i waited the couple hours for the wax to sit and cool i tried to use it only to find out, this crap is too hard to use! So, i popped it in the microwave and grabbed a butter knife and spread some on my arm. owwwwwwwww yup, it burnt me bad LOL i have a blister from this battle. So im like great, I messed it all up. So i threw it away and decided to make yet another batch thinking i overcooked the first batch. 
I waited for it to cool and it was just a tiny bit softer but still couldnt use it. Thinking i messed it up AGAIN i set out on a google search thinking to myself, this wax is supposed to be a cool thick wax and just automatically stick and pull the hairs out. WRONG
You have to put the container in hot boiling water and SLOWLY melt the wax down to a good, spreadable consistency. 
It really does work. Its not like your typical wx though. In some places you may need to go over that spot 2 or 3 times but it also doesnt rip your skin off in the process so the extra time is worth it! 


Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment