Image Map

Saturday, November 20, 2010

"When i grow up and get married, Im living alone!"

This movie is great, one of my favorite christmas movies ever.
When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone! Did they here me? *jumps up and down* I'M LIVING ALONE! I'M LIVING ALONE!
Boy did he have a rude awakening the next morning. lol anyways i just thought that that was the funniest quote in the movie!
Christmas is coming up so quicly and i can barely beleive its that time of year again. I have started making our christmas cards tonight and hope to have them done soon, they are going to be perdy! lol
Still have a lot of christmas shopping to do because we are slackers like that but at least we have got some of it done. We got my step son a bop it and i feel like opening it and playing with it. I love bop it haha We plan on getting him a bmx bike too. IDK i just cant wait to see that black friday ads coming up. Best sales of the year! i love sales. Anyways im just bored sittin here watching Geromy play some role playing video game thing and i have nothing to really do at this point. maybe ill re do my blog again. Im not liking it the way it is. Im soo indecisive. Have a great night every one!

1 comment:

  1. What's even funnier is that if you are married you can't live alone? Right? Cause you'd be living with your spouse :) lol

    ReplyDelete