Image Map

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Award :o)

Again, im such a slacker. I dont know whats wrong with me lately but i can be sittin at the computer and totally just blow off blogging. Thats not what i want to do it just seems to happen. LOL  So first, i will start off with the " i love this blog award"

I got this award from Heather at " the road less traveled"


Here’s how this award works:
1. thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. share 7 things about yourself.
3. award 7 recently discovered bloggers that are deserving.
4. contact those bloggers and let them know about the award.

7 things about myself:
  • I met my hubby on My Space in Feb 2007.  
  • I love italian food! 
  • I love watching movies especially those romantic comedies that set the expectations of love in real life to high. I believe this is why most people are unsatisfied with their love lives. :)
  • I am a huge twilight fan.
  • I went to school for medical assisting but never was able to find a job.
  • I Moved from phoenix arizona in 2002 to colorado springs, CO
  • I am medically obsessive lol. I google everything which i think adds to my anxiety.
I would like to award the following blogs. There are so many others I'd like to add to my list but I can only choose 7 so......

1. Elly at Tears of love, Tears of pain
2. Jennifer at jennie for your thoughts
3. Jessie  at   My happily Ever After
4. Candice at Survivng Life
5. Beckie at Beckie's Infertility Journey
6. Nicole at Nicoles Life Journey 7. Tille at  A nuttier Life

Thanks Heather!!

TBC...

No comments:

Post a Comment