Image Map

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I did it again

Well, i did it again, I changed my blog design haha. this time i am happy with it tho so i think i will keep it :) anyways not much going on today just kinda sittin around. Ive gotta cold but i still managed to get some cleaning done. Go me. I have an appointment with the fertility clinic tomorrow morning at 10 30 and i have to be fasting for 12 hours, not fun at all. This appt will see if the meds worked or not an then we will dertermine if i need to up the dose or what. Hopefully it all worked out the way i wanted it to ;).
I cant beleive thanksgiving is only two days away, it seems like we just had christmas 3 months ago. Time sure does fly by as you get older. Well thats all for now. Hope you are all having a wonderful evening.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment