Image Map

Friday, November 26, 2010

A thankful thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, i hope you all had a wonderful day! We did, instead of home cooking we went to the golden corrals big thanksgiving dinner buffet and it was amazing! We waited inline for 45 mins but it was well worth it. The people working there were working so hard to do a good job and it was just all around a good meal. We didnt even have to clean up the mess lol! I would have never thought that, that many people went out to eat on thanksgiving! Anyways.
I have so much to be thankful for this year and i wanted to share that with all of you. so here it goes.
I am thankful for my family, they are all amazing in their own special ways.
I am thankful for my dad because he does so much for us.
I am thankful for my hubby because he means so much to me and is truly the love of my life despite everything we have been through. He is my best friend! 
I am thankful for my step son because he is a challenge and he helps me to become a more, patient understanding mother type of person.
I am thankful for all of my friends, online and in person, yes my cysters too!
I am thankful that we are doing so much better this year in terms of finances, then we were last year, we were having a really rough time last year due to no work.
I am thankful that i am blessed enough to have found this pcos and fertility study because infertility treatment is sooo expensive.
I am thankful for everything we have rather than being upset over what we dont have.
I am thankful for my pets too! :)
I am thankful for having the ability to love and be loved in return.
I am thankful for life in general, even though sometimes it seems like it is unfair.
So to all my friends, family, cysters and anyone else who knows me and is there for me, i love you all and am thankful to have you in my life!!
Goodnight





No comments:

Post a Comment