Image Map

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blog challenge day 1- introduce yourself

My name is Brittany Christman.I am 25 years old. I am married to my love, Geromy Michael Christman. Hes 27.He is my everything.  We have been married since april 25th 2008.Weve gone through so much together in the 3 1/2 years we have been together, a lot of ups and downs. Marriage is def not easy and it takes a lot of work and love to make it work.



 I went to school to be a medical assistant but it seems to me that there are to many MA's and not enought jobs. So currently im just a stay at home wife and step mom to my 7 year old step son, Geromy. He keeps me on my toes and as some of you may have experiences, being a step parent is not easy! But i love him all the same.

I was diagnosed with pcos over a year ago and we are currently fighting infertility. Its heartbreaking but i think having pcos and infertility has made me a stronger person.
I enjoy reading, blogging and just living a simple life, now by simple i dont mean easy, i mean simple, dont need all the fancy things in life.I love to decorate the house, im into modern design.
I love my cat, he is my baby!! His name is kloud and he is like a kid to me. I love animals, we have a my cat and a ferret named gyro. Never liked ferrets until hubby convinced me that we should get one, hes alright he just smells funny lol.

I try to be the best person i can be. Ive made a lot of mistakes in my life but i also think that my mistakes have made me a better person. All i really want out of life is to be ok. Just have my family and happiness. I truly dont ask for much. Ive learned its best to be thankful and happy for what you have rather than mad and upset about what you dont have. Once you can learn to be content with what uve got, you really do become a happier more calm person.
Ive learned that you have very few true friends in life. My dad always told me, You go through life having maybe one or two true friends and the others most of the time are aquaintences that will eventually stab you in the back. Yes, i have developed so trust issues which im working on. Ive always been overly trusting and nice and ive been walked all over more times than i can count.
I love older movies, not like black and white ones, i mean like sister act, my girl, father of the bride and stuff like that. Im a kid at heart. I love the holidays :) So this is me, summed up. Hope i didnt bore u! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment